We make sure to always handle your information with integrity. We never ask you for consent to personal data management that is not directly related to Scandinavian Seaweed Company AB products and services.
Note that the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase follow from our Terms & Conditions.
Scandinavian Seaweed Company AB, org. no. 559081-2847, processes your personal data and is responsible for such processing. Personal data is processed in order for Scandinavian Seaweed Company AB to be able to provide its services, mainly for the following purposes (the “Purposes”):
• To create and maintain your personal account.
• To receive and process your orders and send your goods to you.
• To handle any returns.
• To send you text messages about delivery status.
• To answer your questions and inform you about new or changed services.
• To send marketing promotions such as newsletters and directories.
• To send you questionnaires that give you the opportunity to influence Scandinavian Seaweed Company AB’s offers and services.
The data processed are the data you enter, e.g. when placing orders, contact customer service or such. The information you enter includes e.g. contact information, delivery address and ordered goods (“Personal data”). The personal information is necessary for Scandinavian Seaweed Company AB to be able to achieve the Purposes. Some information may also be obtained from public records or from other publicly available sources.
The main legal basis for the processing is that the processing is necessary for Scandinavian Seaweed AB to be able to fulfill its obligations to its customers. Some bases are also based on Scandinavian Seaweed Company AB’s legitimate interest in being able to conduct its business in an efficient and safe manner and on Scandinavian Seaweed Company AB’s obligation to comply with legal obligations. The personal information may be shared with authorities and other parties that Scandinavian Seaweed Company hires to achieve the Purposes, e.g. for delivery. These parties may be based in countries outside the EU / EEA. If the European Commission does not consider that the country ensures an adequate level of protection, the transfer to the third party will be supported by the Commission’s standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data to a country outside the EU / EEA, see Articles 2016/679 (“GDPR”). These standard clauses are accessible here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international-transfers/transfer/. The processing of Personal Data will continue as long as is required to fulfill the Purposes or as long as Scandinavian Seaweed Company AB is obliged to do so. The Personal Data is then deleted.
If you have any questions about the processing of Personal Data, you can contact Scandinavian Seaweed Company AB via firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use this address if you want to exercise any of the rights you have under the GDRP. Please note that the rights under the GDPR are not absolute and that invoking a right therefore does not necessarily lead to an action. Your rights under the GDPR include the following:
• Right of access- According to Article 15 GDPR, you have the right to access your Personal Data and to be informed of the processing. That information is contained in this document.
• Right to rectification- According to Article 16 of the GDPR, you have the right to have incorrect personal data relating to your rectification corrected without undue delay. Taking into account the purpose of the processing, you also have the right to supply incomplete personal data.
• Right of deletion (“the right to be forgotten”) – In certain circumstances, you have the right to have your Personal Data deleted pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
• Right to restrict use- In certain circumstances, you have the right under Article 18 GDPR to restrict the processing of Personal Data.
• Right to data portability- According to Article 20 of the GDRP, you have the right to obtain the Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this information to another personal data controller.
• Right to object – According to Article 21 of the GDPR, you have the right to object to certain processing of the Personal Data, for example such processing that is based on Scandinavian Seaweed Company AB’s legitimate interests.
Finally, you also have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Inspectorate, which can be contacted via email@example.com or (+46) 08-657 61 00.